Preschool - Why do Parents Choose Our PreSchool?
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Certified early childhood “expert” specialists
- Experienced, degreed staff
- State-of-the-art facility
- Two age appropriate playgrounds
- Computer classes
- Teacher designed curriculum
- Flexible number of days (2, 3, 4 or 5 days for most ages)
- Regular assessments of students & scheduled conferences with parents
- Active parental involvement
- Nurturing Jewish environment
We welcome your interest and questions about our program. Please call to arrange a personal visit to observe our preschool classes in action and to meet with Director, Esther Wolf at 972-234-1542, ext. 222.
You can reach the Preschool by .