Our Sisterhood has long been recognized as an accomplished group of women, intrinsically involved in key aspects of synagogue life. What is less well known about us is how instrumental we are in helping our community reach a multitude of wonderful goals!
Some of the many wonderful reasons to join Sisterhood:
Please find your 2012-2013 membership form and survey here - remember to fill out both sides. By joining or renewing your membership today, you will benefit from a time-limited preferred rate of $36. The price goes up after our Welcome Brunch, so don't delay! A reminder that new Beth Torah members enjoy their first year of membership completely free of charge! Simply complete the survey to let us know your interests!
- Diverse membership of unique women, ranging in age from twenty something to Chai Lighters, some of us with children, and others not!
- Social programming to meet new women, make new friends, and catch up and stay connected with long time friends
- Educational programming to keep your mind sharp and continue your learning
- Community service projects to help others who are less fortunate
- Paid up Welcome Brunch on Sunday, September 9 at 9:30 am - who can miss that yummy food and a program always worth seeing!
- Continuation of tried and true events you love like Ladies Who Lunch, Sisterhood Book Club, potlucks, and Break the Fast
- Many new and exciting programs thanks to your ideas and energy!
- Community partnerships, including association with the Intra Continental Region of Women's League of Conservative Judaism
- You can invite your friends - did you know that you don't need to be a Beth Torah member to join Sisterhood?
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
There is a home for everyone within Beth Torah Sisterhood, and we hope we can count on you to join us this year. We invite you to get involved and make a difference!!
Esther Cohen & Vikki Silvis
Stacey Clark & Elaine Scharf